The Ontology for Biomedical Investigations (OBI) project is developing an integrated ontology for the description of life-science and clinical investigations.
- Browse OBI on Ontobee
- Download OBI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi.owl
- OBI homepage
- OBI mailing list
- To cite a journal article for OBI please use Bandrowski et al, PLOS ONE, 2016
- To refer to the most current information on the OBI project, please use the following: The OBI Consortium http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/obi
|obi.owl||OBI||The full version of OBI in OWL format|
|obi.obo||OBI in OBO||The OBO-format version of OBI|
|obi/obi_core.owl||OBI Core||A collection of important high-level terms and their relations from OBI and other ontologies|
|obi/obi-base.owl||OBI Base module||Base module for OBI|
- PennTURBO accelerates the processes of finding and connecting key information from clinical records, via semantic modeling of the processes that generated the data. This makes the discovery of previously unappreciated relations between the data possible for research and for operational tasks.
- The Evidence & Conclusion Ontology (ECO) describes types of scientific evidence within the biological research domain. ECO uses OBI to logically describe how the evidence arises from an investigation.