The Plant Ontology is a structured vocabulary and database resource that links plant anatomy, morphology and growth and development to plant genomics data.
The Plant Ontology is a structured vocabulary and database resource that links plant anatomy, morphology and growth and development to plant genomics data. The PO is under active development to expand to encompass terms and annotations from all plants.
- Planteome uses PO to describe location of tissue expression for genes in viridiplantae
- Maize CELL genomics DB uses PO to annotate images
- MaizeGDB uses PO for annotation of genes
- ID Space
- CC-BY 4.0
- Review Date
- Review Document
- Pankaj Jaiswal
- anatomy and development
- The plant ontology as a tool for comparative plant anatomy and genomic analyses.
- The Planteome database: an integrated resource for reference ontologies, plant genomics and phenomics.